Anarchism encompasses a broad range of social political philosophies with different tendencies and implementation. King Hammurabi is revealed the code of laws by the Mesopotamian sun god Shamash, also revered as the god of justice. There have been several attempts to produce “a universally acceptable definition of law”.
- According to Malloy , Smith established “a classical liberal philosophy that made individuals the key referential sign while acknowledging that we live not alone but in community with others”.
- A concentrated and elite group of judges acquired a dominant role in law-making under this system, and compared to its European counterparts the English judiciary became highly centralised.
- Many people trained in law put their skills to use outside the legal field entirely.
- Space law is a relatively new field dealing with aspects of international law regarding human activities in Earth orbit and outer space.
- Please refer to the appropriate style manual or